Microsoft Sentinel Health Check
CloudGuard’s Microsoft Sentinel Health Check is a comprehensive audit and analysis service that focuses on evaluating the configuration, performance, and effectiveness of Azure Sentinel, Microsoft’s cloud-native Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution.
By leveraging CloudGuard’s expertise and capabilities, you can enhance your organisation’s threat detection and response capabilities, improve automation efficiency, and strengthen your overall security posture.
The CloudGuard Microsoft Sentinel Health Check service conducts a thorough 4-hour audit and configuration analysis of your Sentinel instance.
After the initial audit, you will receive a comprehensive report with prioritised recommendations based on the findings and analysis.
These recommendations are aimed at addressing any identified gaps and improving the overall configuration, performance, and effectiveness of the Azure Sentinel instance.
- Optimise detection performance
- Ensure Microsoft Sentinel connector health
- Prepare for custom connectors
- Refine analytical rules
- Log analytics cost optimisation
- Workspace log ingestion tuning
- Security alert tuning
- Identify key automation improvements
- Achieve maximum value from your Microsoft Sentinel SIEM investment
- Introduce cost savings from data logging sources optimisation
- Enhance threat detection and analysis with best practice tuning
- Readiness for future automation and custom connector requirements
- A single, business-wide view of security alerts and responses
- Improve your overall security posture
How the Microsoft Sentinel Health Check works
The Microsoft Sentinel Health Check is facilitated by CloudGuard’s team of expert consultants. The health check process involves the following phases.
Get in touch
Let’s discuss a Microsoft Sentinel Health Check for your business
Discover how CloudGuard can help you optimise and improve the effectiveness of your Azure Sentinel instance by completing the contact form.