What is the CloudGuard MXDR Platform?
The CloudGuard MXDR Platform is an easy and powerful tool that gives you insights into all your organisation’s security operations. Threat detection, investigation and response in one place.
Experience into results
Why CloudGuard MXDR Platform?
Choosing CloudGuard’s MXDR platform, built on Microsoft Sentinel and supercharged with our own AI and automation, is a smart move. With Microsoft Sentinel at the core, you get a solid foundation that integrates seamlessly with your data sources, offering a holistic view of your security landscape.
Why Microsoft Sentinel? In a nutshell, we use it as our SIEM solution because it’s the best tool to help us protect you effectively and keep your digital world safe. In fact, it was named a Leader in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™,
What sets us apart is our in-house AI and automation expertise. We’ve supercharged the platform with advanced threat detection and automated response capabilities. This means we’re not just looking out for you; we’re actively keeping threats at bay.
And it doesn’t stop there. Our solution evolves with the threat landscape, ensuring you’re ready for whatever comes your way. It’s not just about protecting against today’s threats; it’s about staying secure in the long run. So, when it comes to MXDR, we’ve got you covered.
CloudGuard MXDR Platform key benefits
Reduced security costs
Faster deploy vs on-prem SIEMs
Reduced management effort
CloudGuard MXDR Platform: Key features
CloudGuard’s MXDR Platform takes Sentinel’s core features and expands on them in three key ways:
We take the core features of Sentinel and provide services that deepen and enrich the experience. This includes fine-tuning your Sentinel instance, a clear presentation layer to bring everything together, enriching your data with third party data to detect vulnerabilities and automatically comparing your compliance posture to regulatory requirements.
- Managed Sentinel: Automated deployment and fully managed
- Open integration: End-to-end integration with the Microsoft security services
- Data visualisation: Augmented security insights at a glance
- Enrichment: Threat intelligence and enhance vulnerability insights
CloudGuard includes a vast library of automated scripts to detect, hunt and remediate security threats that is constantly being updated by our ThreatOps experts with the latest data. At the same time, we have added a whole range of integrations to Sentinel that make it much easier to use with the rest of your business.
- Sentinel best practices and expertise: set up your platform perfectly first time
- Custom automation workflows: continuously evolving security playbooks
- Custom threat remediation scripts: fully up-to-date library of the latest threats and automated remediation scripts
- Custom connectors and APIs: connect the dots between different parts of your business
- Integrations/connectors: integrate with over 150 3rd party connectors as well as your own resolution teams and tools
We have gone the extra mile to ensure that not only the technology, but the experience of using it, is second-to-none.
- Trustworthy human support: 24/7 support from our security experts
- Continuous optimisation: we continuously optimize your security and risk posture
- Customer success manager: we take you on the whole journey
- Smooth on-/off-boarding: next day, single-click deployment and roll-back plus a 14-day free trial
Benefits of the CloudGuard MXDR Platform
The end result is a total transformation.
Take away the pain of deploying and managing Sentinel
Easy to use and manage
Turbocharge Sentinel’s core features
See it in action
Book a demo
Let us showcase the capabilities and functionality of the CloudGuard MXDR Platform.
Simply arrange a convenient time for our XDR consultants to show you how it works and how you can benefit from CloudGuard’s unique and effective approach.