PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website https://cloudguard.ai/ (our site).
Who we are and how to contact us
- https://cloudguard.ai/ is a site operated by CloudGuard Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 12813004 and have our registered office at CloudGuard, Room 202, Unit 6, Albion House, High Street, Woking, GU21 6BG.
- CloudGuard are VAT registered in the United Kingdom under VAT #GB375235096.
- We are a limited company.
- To contact us, please email [email protected] or telephone our customer service line on 0161 240 7693.
By using our site you accept these terms
- If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
- We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to these terms
- We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
- We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
- Our site is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
How you may use material on our site
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- We may have patents, patent applications, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights covering subject matter in
- CloudGuard.ai, including the web pages that are part of CloudGuard.ai. Except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, the provision of CloudGuard.ai and the furnishing of such web pages to you does not give you any license to these patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Do not rely on information on this site
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Software available on this site
- WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
- You acknowledge that the software, and any accompanying documentation and/or technical information, is subject to applicable export control laws and regulations of The United Kingdom. You agree not to export or re-export the software, directly or indirectly, to any countries that are subject to United Kingdom export restrictions. You understand that any unauthorized use of the software would result in irreparable injury to CloudGuard Ltd for which money damages would be inadequate and in such event CloudGuard Ltd will have the right, in addition to other remedies available at law and in equity, to immediate injunctive relief to prevent any such unauthorized use.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
- This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
- This site may include use of a forum or blog hosting account or forum or blog. We reserve the right, in its sole discretion and at any time: to modify or discontinue the blog/forum services; to limit, terminate or suspend your use of the blog/forum services; and to assess charges for the use of the blog/forum services in the future. Your use of the blog/forum services is subject to these terms and conditions.
- You understand that we are not obligated to provide any assistance, including any technical or customer support, in connection with the use of any blog/forum services, and that your use of the blog/forum services is at your own risk. Any and all blog/forum services are provided; AS IS and AS AVAILABLE and no warranties are provided, except as required by law. SPECIFICALLY, THE WARRANTIES FOR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. We are in no way liable for any claims arising from your use of any blog/forum services.
- CLOUDGUARD LTD AND ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTY ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED MATERIAL CONTAINED ON OR OBTAINED THROUGH CLOUDGUARD.AI.
How to complain about content uploaded by other users
- If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users, please contact us on [email protected] with the subject of Complaint.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
How we may use your personal information
Uploading content to our site
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Fair Usage Policy.
- You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
- Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Fair Usage Policy.
- You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
- We do not store terrorist content.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
- We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Fair Usage Policy.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact [email protected].
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
- You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
Our trade marks are registered
- Our trade marks are registered. You are not permitted to use them without our approval.
- CLOUDGUARD® is a registered trademark of CloudGuard Ltd in the United Kingdom.
- All trademarks are property of their respective trademark owners. Wherever possible we have tried to identify and acknowledge ownership of all trademarks, images and terms used on this website which are not the property of CloudGuard Ltd.
- The following are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States or other countries, or Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Sentinel, Microsoft Fusion AI.. A full list of Microsoft copyright and trademark information can be found here.
- Microsoft Azure is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.