Struggling to prioritise your 2024 cybersecurity strategy? You are not alone. The last year has brought many new threats into view, including the meteoric rise of AI tools and release of Microsoft Copilot. What you need is a cybersecurity diet to cut the threats and reveal what’s relevant to your organisation. That’s why you need to register for this webinar!
“Cybersecurity Diet for 2024 – Cutting the Threats” brings you the latest insights needed to prioritise your 2024 cybersecurity strategy. By digging into AI tools, analysing current threat trends and understanding the hacker mindset, this webinar aims to guide you in developing a healthy diet to tackle your 2024 cybersecurity strategy.
Join Matt Lovell, CloudGuard’s CEO, on this webinar on 25 January 2024 @ 14:00 GMT.
5 things we’ll be covering
1. Prioritising Security for Microsoft Copilot and AI Tools
- Discover the security challenges posed by integrating Microsoft Copilot and other AI tools into your organisation
- Learn best practice measures for securing Microsoft Copilot and AI tools against unauthorised access and malicious exploitation
2. Exploring the 2024 Threat Landscape
- Explore the latest trends and developments in cyber threats, including emerging attack vectors and tactics.
- Identify specific threats that have gained prominence in 2023/2024 and understand their potential impact on your organisation
3. Deconstructing the Hacker Mindset
- Enter the mind of hackers to understand their motivations, techniques, and strategies
- Gain insights into how threat actors adapt and evolve, enabling better anticipation of their next moves
4. Planning Cybersecurity Measures
- Understand the concept of a “Cybersecurity Diet” and how it parallels with the traditional idea of prioritising health
- Learn how to rank threats based on their severity and relevance to your organisation’s unique risk profile
5. Building an Effective Cybersecurity Strategy
- Explore practical steps for developing a comprehensive cybersecurity strategy based on the threats identified
- Discuss the importance of proactive measures, threat intelligence, and incident response planning
Matt Lovell, CloudGuard CEO
With more than 30 years’ IT industry experience mostly in IT security and application development, Matt is both a CEO and Board advisory to a number of businesses. He is familiar with business challenges and building ROI investment cases, as well as optimising cyber strategies across all industries.
Who should attend?
This webinar is perfect for cybersecurity professionals, especially anyone who is responsible for creating a 2024 cybersecurity strategy.
What will the cybersecurity diet acheive?
By attending the “Cybersecurity Diet for 2024 – Cutting the Threats” webinar, you will gain valuable insights that can be directly applied to enhancing your organisation’s security posture. The goal is to equip you with the knowledge and tools necessary to navigate the evolving threat landscape effectively, and proactively safeguard your digital landscape in 2024 and beyond.