- 1+ years of working full-time as a Data Scientist (Python 3, R, linux, bash, git, Jupyter Notebook, pandas, numpy, sklearn, altair, MySQL, Kibana, Arango, AWS, Docker, unittests)
- Be able to create machine learning models
Key Skills as Junior Cyber Security Analyst
· Python (or any other language)
· Linux knowledge/experience
· Azure knowledge/experience
· SOC management and implementing solutions
· Getting involved with pen tests and incident response
· Supporting the development and implementation of new security systems.
· Conducting Threat Hunting activities across various networks and platforms
· Assist in conducting offensive security exercises
· Understanding business requirements and translating them into technical requirements
– Experience using SIEM and monitoring tools such as Azure Sentinel or Splunk.
– Monitoring service and security events.
– Good knowledge of Information Security best practices.
– Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes.
– Prior experience of providing threat and vulnerability analysis.
– Threat hunting and root cause analysis.
– Good experience in Cyber, Network and Endpoint Security.
– A certification in Information Security is desirable.
You can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org & we’ll be in touch! If your resume and
background appear like a good match, someone will reach out for an initial phone screen.