CloudGuard is an INNOVATIVE, disruptive, dynamic and fast-growing AI focussed cyber security start up founded in London in 2020 with our main office now in Manchester. We have been recognised as “one to watch” by market analysts in 2022.
Here at CloudGuard, we want to breathe fresh life into the world of cybersecurity. Cybersecurity needs to be more responsive, predictive and less labour-intensive to drive better customer experiences! That’s why we’re creating a disruptive, dynamic bunch of cybersecurity ‘Guardians’ to make security fun again. This isn’t about just building a new team of SOC foot soldiers…we are going to automate SOC to get to SIEM and then SOAR! Our ethos is to let machines do what they do best and let humans do what they do better!
We want to use the latest security solutions, innovations supported by automation and logic apps to do the heavy lifting, eliminating the mundanity, overwhelming work volumes and increasing human expert focus on the areas that matter most. Our team of unconventional Guardians are developing an AI-infused cybersecurity platform and XDR evolution services that brings increased automation and innovation to security in every business, enabling organisations to securely accelerate and optimise their digital transformations. It does this through a most commercially innovative framework delivering class leading Cyber security posture optimisation to SMB’s and SME’s.
Don’t believe us? Have a chat with one of our Guardians to understand a day in the life of a Guardian! We fixate over our customers and want to provide the best possible experience, leveraging world class innovation and cyber security concepts, breaking down the traditional engagements typically offered by managed security solution providers today.
The Guardian culture is one of Customer Obsession, we establish true partnerships with our customers; Innovation, we take bold steps to disrupt the industry and drive real value; Integrity, we uphold the highest standards of integrity in all our actions working with customers to rapidly improve their security posture then keep it optimal; Continuous Learning, we share knowledge and always stay ahead of the curve, continually innovating and seeking new ways to simplify and automate. We are always learning and can always be better!
Our mission is to liberate businesses from the crippling constraints of conventional approaches to security, lifting the burden of uncertainty and simplifying the complexity of modern security operations.
If you want to change how businesses do security, free yourself from conventional cyber security practices, get involved with the latest AI and ML technologies and have fun while you’re at it, you are in the right place. We are looking for passionate, self-motivated and experienced technical leaders to help shape our platform. And we mean shape and build – you will be a key part of an exciting startup and make a real difference.
The Role – Business Development Manager
CloudGuard BDM, reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for driving growth, developing our market position, expanding our customer base.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business development strategy to drive new business and increase revenue, leveraging the unique value proposition of CloudGuard and its core Microsoft Security Services integration
- Support on bid and proposal development, CRM and pipeline management alongside general end to end sales operations
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers, partners, and stakeholders, communicating the differentiation and value of CloudGuard’s services within the market
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, negotiating deals and closing new business with a focus on maximising the impact of CloudGuard’s innovative solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement sales and marketing initiatives that highlight the strengths of CloudGuard’s integration with Microsoft Security Services and associated technology partners
- Stay informed on industry news, emerging technologies and trends to support the sales process, with a focus on positioning CloudGuard as a leader in the disruptive cyber security space
- Provide regular reports and updates on sales activities, customer insights and market trends, with a focus on data-driven decision making and continuous improvement
- 2+ years of experience in business development or sales in the cyber security services industry, with a strong understanding of the market differentiation and value of Microsoft Sentinel and Defender Services
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, with a focus on building lasting relationships with customers and partners
- Ability to think creatively and develop innovative solutions, leveraging the strengths of CloudGuard’s integration with Microsoft Sentinel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a focus on data-driven decision making and continuous improvement
- Passion for cyber security and a desire to drive growth and success in a disruptive startup environment
- Customer obsessed.
- Highly organised – a natural plate spinner who can manage multiple priorities and work at pace.
- Results orientated, resilient and focused on solving problems.
- Ability to set performance tasks and goals and to project manage own tasks, identify risks and work to strict deadlines.
- Pro-active and positive attitude and a “can do” approach to challenges.
- £60k base salary – £100K OTE
- Flexible remote working
- Monthly meet ups with all Guardians, a very social bunch!
- Company benefits package
- Training and Development support
- Working with some really cool and innovative people and solutions
- Work within a high-growth, recession proof Cyber Security market
More importantly, you will be part of an innovative team with a bold vision. Join us during the early stages of our business to help shape;
- Our future company culture.
- Our go to market messaging
- Our Microsoft partnership
- Our engineering practices.
- Our growth strategy
- Our new Guardians.
- The direction & focus of our products.
Malicious organisations are using sophisticated AI and ML to create all kinds of threats at mind-bending scale. Why let them have all the fun? Come and join us to free our customers from the conventional practices of cyber security!