CloudGuard is an INNOVATIVE, disruptive, dynamic and fast-growing AI focussed cyber security start up founded in London in 2020 with our main office now in Manchester. We have been recognised as “one to watch” by market analysts in 2022.
Here at CloudGuard, we want to breathe fresh life into the world of cybersecurity. Cybersecurity needs to be more responsive, predictive and less labour-intensive to drive better customer experiences! That’s why we’re creating a disruptive, dynamic bunch of cybersecurity ‘Guardians’ to make security fun again. This isn’t about just building a new team of SOC foot soldiers…we are going to automate SOC to get to SIEM and then SOAR! Our ethos is to let machines do what they do best and let humans do what they do better!
We want to use the latest security solutions, innovations supported by automation and logic apps to do the heavy lifting, eliminating the mundanity, overwhelming work volumes and increasing human expert focus on the areas that matter most. Our team of unconventional Guardians are developing an AI-infused cybersecurity platform and XDR evolution services that brings increased automation and innovation to security in every business, enabling organisations to securely accelerate and optimise their digital transformations. It does this through a most commercially innovative framework delivering class leading Cyber security posture optimisation to SMB’s and SME’s.
Don’t believe us? Have a chat with one of our Guardians to understand a day in the life of a Guardian! We fixate over our customers and want to provide the best possible experience, leveraging world class innovation and cyber security concepts, breaking down the traditional engagements typically offered by managed security solution providers today.
The Guardian culture is one of Customer Obsession, we establish true partnerships with our customers; Innovation, we take bold steps to disrupt the industry and drive real value; Integrity, we uphold the highest standards of integrity in all our actions working with customers to rapidly improve their security posture then keep it optimal; Continuous Learning, we share knowledge and always stay ahead of the curve, continually innovating and seeking new ways to simplify and automate. We are always learning and can always be better!
Our mission is to liberate businesses from the crippling constraints of conventional approaches to security, lifting the burden of uncertainty and simplifying the complexity of modern security operations.
If you want to change how businesses do security, free yourself from conventional cyber security practices, get involved with the latest AI and ML technologies and have fun while you’re at it, you are in the right place. We are looking for passionate, self-motivated and experienced technical leaders to help shape our platform. And we mean shape and build – you will be a key part of an exciting startup and make a real difference.
The Role – Azure DevOps Engineer
As the Azure DevOps Engineer, reporting directly to the Head of Engineering, working alongside a dedicated team of engineers in the platform team, you will work to develop our platform and services. You will have ideally operated within a B2B MSSP environment.
- Work with department heads and SOC to deliver our vision of disruptive SOC services with a heavy drive for automation and AI.
- Have an in-depth understanding of scalable CI/CD pipelines and lifetime support.
- Understand the need for automation in SOC delivery and across the greater business.
- Work closely with wider Engineering and SOC teams to design and develop scalable solutions.
- Drive to discover where further efficiency gains can be added.
- Design, develop, implement and document solutions to provide greater security both internally and across our customer base.
- Work to create process documentation ensuring a simple repeatable approach to all actions.
- Build content and delivery pipelines to automate the delivery of Azure Sentinel configuration items.
- Continually experiment with new solutions, services, connectors, automation, etc. delivering POCs of viable solutions.
- Work to mentor fellow engineers perform knowledge transfer and training exercises to strengthen and add capabilities to the team.
- A solid background in Azure stack.
- Strong skills in Function Apps, CI/CD Pipelines and Agile delivery environments including functional testing.
- Experience with Sentinel, Automations, KQL, Logic Apps, Connectors and Analytics.
- CI/CD pipeline experience with a track record of delivering effective solutions at scale.
- Programming / Scripting languages such as Python PowerShell, SQL and C.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to drive solutions both internally and customer facing.
- Customer obsessed.
- Ability to quickly develop new skills and apply those to develop disruptive solutions quickly and effectively.
- Highly organised – a natural plate spinner who can manage multiple priorities and work at pace.
- Results orientated, resilient and focused on solving problems.
- Ability to set performance tasks and goals and to project manage own tasks, identify risks and work to strict deadlines.
- Pro-active and positive attitude and a “can do” approach to challenges.
- £55 – £65k
- Flexible remote working
- Monthly meet ups with all Guardians, a very social bunch!
- Company benefits package
- Training and Development support
- Working with some really cool and innovative people and solutions
- Work within a high-growth, recession proof Cyber Security market
More importantly, you will be part of an innovative team with a bold vision. Join us during the early stages of our business to help shape;
- Our future company culture.
- Our go to market messaging
- Our Microsoft partnership
- Our engineering practices.
- Our growth strategy
- Our new Guardians.
- The direction & focus of our products.
Malicious organisations are using sophisticated AI and ML to create all kinds of threats at mind-bending scale. Why let them have all the fun? Come and join us to free our customers from the conventional practices of cyber security!
28. Jan 2023